Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Week 6 Pinterest

Pinterest



Pinterest is a virtual bulletin board that allows the user to clip and save pictures or videos in a paperless way.  It also enables users to share pictures with other Pinterest users.  You can search Pinterest and find boards or pincers that you want to follow.  There are pictures, links, and ideas on almost any topic.  I love this web tool!  I began using Pinterest to gain ideas for birthday parties, receptions, and recipes.  However, in the last year, I have begun a couple of virtual bulletin boards for school.  Pinterest has tons of creative ideas for use in the classroom.  Recently I did a search on activities to use with my Smart Board.  I can gain ideas from other sites, but the ones pinned on Pinterest tend to be more visually appealing and more creative.

Unsure of how to set-up and use Pinterest?  Check out the video below:


No comments:

Post a Comment